POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser - Take 3 : Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 3 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:28:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 3
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 11 May 2007 08:55:02
Message: <web.4644678eebdace041a26e4e30@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> I continue to experiment with my dynamic poncho until I am sure I understand
> the inner workings. So, I made a new poncho in Silo, a new texture in
> Paintshop Pro, and I provided the figure with a hat. I addition, I provided
> a slight breeze from the foreground left...

It all seems to be working pretty well, especially the poncho texture which
gives the impression of a particularly tactile fabric. (Definitely a REAL
poncho and not a SEARS poncho) The shadow cast on the face by the hat helps
to add drama to the character.

> The result: Clive Westwood, in the movie "The tall, the tiny and the
> average" (music by Elio Mascarpone)...

Wasn't he the same guy in "A Fist Full of Downloads"?  :-)

Regards,
Mike C.